Monday, May 3, 2010

Being sick is NO fun...

...for baby or for Mama! :*(

Well, baby girls fever has finally broke, however she is just NOT feeling well.  She is not her usual spunky self.  Very cranky and just plain uncomfortable.  What a helpless feeling.  She was up most of the night last night just crying and crying and crying.  She doesn't usually wake in the middle of the night and hardly EVER cries anymore.  Tell tale signs that there is in fact something that is ailing her.  Great day to just get in lots of sleep and Mama cuddles.

On another note, even with her not feeling well, she is scooting all over the place.  As Daddy calls it "lunge and scoot".  I had her in her play room this morning and next thing I know she's in the kitchen.  Having OCD comes in handy at times like these.  My floors will be even more clean than usual.  Oh how I love using my floor scrubber.  Stop laughing!!!!  It's very therapeutic to me.

Hopefully she is feeling better later tonight or Dan is sleeping with ear plugs in as he has his first final exam for the semester tomorrow morning.  Everyone wish him luck - although I know he doesn't need it.  My scholarly husband!

The pics attached are from Laney yesterday and today.  You wouldn't even know she's sick.

No comments: