Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Let's try this....again!

Well, hello world and welcome to my attempt at blogging.  The title is  called such because I have tried this numerous times in the past, all with epic fail!  I had a baby that I lovingly referred to as my "static cling" as she would NOT be put down.  And, really, who could blame her?  Wouldn't you want to be held and cuddled while receiving  head rubs all day if someone was willing and able?  Well, now I have quite the little independent 6 1/2 month old on my hands.  What a difference from only a few weeks ago!  Therefore, a tiny bit more time to attempt blogging.

In this blog, I will tell all about my gal's new doings and the wonders of switching gears from being a Nanny for all of my adult life to being Mommy!  What a huge difference and one that is the single most rewarding role I could have ever been given.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Love that you started a blog! This will become a great keepsake in the years to come! :-) Watch out world, here comes Delaney!

Beadles said...

I actually had the same outfit boy style for Nathan when he was about 6 months.