Tuesday, August 31, 2010

11 months old already?!?

I can't even believe it.  My goodness.  In a month from now, we will be celebrating the most incredible day of our lives - the day you were born.  Daddy and I were talking about it the other day and reminiscing about how surreal it all was.  Bringing new life into the world.  Unbelievable!!!!

You never cease to amaze me, little one.  You are taking so nicely to our newest little addition - another little baby that we watch daily.  You shower her with hugs and kisses and even pat her bum bum if she starts to fuss.  I am so incredibly proud of you!

Last night, you took 3 steps and then took one step two other times.  You surely are on your way to moving and grooving.  If I think you have kept me busy up until this point, I believe I may have to start going to bed much earlier just in order to keep up with you.

Have got to cut this one short since our daycare day is about to begin.  I love you more than you will ever know and look forward to what the next month is going to bring us.

No comments: