Friday, July 2, 2010

Happy Nine Month Birthday!

Wow, baby girl.  I can't believe you've been out in the world for nine whole months!  My goodness the time sure does fly....especially when you're having fun.  And fun we are having!!  You, my dear, are one chipper little chicken.  You are always smiling and laughing from the pit of your belly.  It surely is music to our ears.

You are one of the most active little munchkins I have ever met.  Thank goodness you sleep so well at night.  That means I get a good sleep as well.  Add some morning coffee to the mix and I am (almost) ready to keep up with you all day long.  By time I lie you down in your crib at night, I am about ready to crash as well.  Nothing like spending my days interacting with you, though - and I mean NOTHING!  Apparently it is paying off since your pediatrician informed me yesterday that you are well above where your peers are at this age.  Woo Hoo!  You go, little sponge!

So, what have you been up to lately?  Let's see.... you LOVE to sing, imitate noises, are starting to say words (but only on your terms and most definitely not when prompted) - you yelled out "YEE HAW" at the doctor's office yesterday and I'm not really sure where that came from, you are big into music (go figure :-)), you really enjoy pulling yourself up on everything (including the dog), and you only will eat table food.  Heaven forbid I ever try to give you pureed food - it will end up all over the both of us.  At least you know what you want.  And have I mentioned that you are entirely too funny for words?  You know it, too and love making people laugh!

Happy nine month birthday my precious angel.  I love you as high as the sky and as deep as the ocean.  You are my little love bug.  All my love, your Mama Bear! xxoo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Angela,
Can you believe she is 9 months old. I truly love your blogs. They make me laugh. Yes, she does like to make people laugh. I wonder who she took after??????? Daddy Bear.....