Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Happy First Father's Day

I would just like to take the opportunity to tell all of you what an amazing, incredible, loving father Dan is. Yeah, I know it sounds very cliche, however, I never imagined he would be so hands on with her.  He is always wanting to play with her, sing to her, love on her, etc.  I think it's fantastic that we have a day to celebrate all of the Dads out there.  It's got to be very difficult to juggle Law School, all of the work that comes with it, and family life.  And Dan exceeds all of my expectations on a daily basis.

I mentioned in my previous post that our beautiful 7 year old niece, Bianca is spending the summer with us.  It was great to have her here for Father's Day and be able to celebrate with us.  We started the day off by cooking a huge breakfast followed by a wonderful day at the beach and then having a great dinner with all of our family in Florida.  My Dad was in for a very short visit as well so it was a big family gathering.  If only the Strader's were here, too.  Maybe next year.

I've included just a couple of pics from Father's Day.  Delaney is appropriately wearing "Daddy's Little Girl" Tshirt.  To get her to sit still for pictures is like wrestling an alligator so most of the shots I get are when she is tethered in her highchair or just on the move.

Tomorrow Dan and I celebrate our 4th wedding anniversary.  I can't believe it!!!!  It's been an amazing four years.  I love you more than I can ever adequately put into words, Daniel.  You are my everything!  Thanks for being wonderful YOU!!!!!

No comments: